Today, I was gladly welcomed at my computer screen when I received a notification that I was nominated for the Versatile Blog Award from the brilliant A Mindful Traveler. I couldn’t be more appreciative for this honor. First order of business, I would like to take this moment to thank A Mindful Traveler. I absolutely adore their posts and take an interest in their liking of adventure and writing as well as their unique approach to mindfulness. Next, I would like to credit these fifteen blogs for their ability to shine in their ingenious and ambidextrous approach to writing.
- Ambition in the City
- A Regular Cup of Joe
- Matt on Not-WordPress
- Written Words Never Die
- My Power Blog
- Wrestling Life
- Bright Moments Catcher
- THE CITIZENS OF FASHION
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- The War in My Brain
- Simply Solo: Single Girl Starting Over
- Metamorphosis of Letters
- Into Mind
- Full of Roses Inspirationals
- My Travels and Photography
And now onto the last part of this award acception, to tell A Mindful Traveler seven things about myself.
1. I find peace through walking and listening to music, I take long walks to clear my mind and devote time each day to stretching and meditating.
2. I am capable of speaking French, Spanish, and a bit of Gaelic.
3. When I am old enough, I wish to travel and explore as much as fate allows it.
4. I always adored writing and drawing, usually when I write, its a spur of the moment kind of deal, therefore, I have a plethora of different notebooks with random writings and drawings. This ensures the fact that I won’t forget later on.
5.ED fact: I went to my parents when I got to my lowest point of anorexia which was perhaps the scariest thing I had to rise to considering I was blinded by ANA.
6. I absolutely fancy black and white movies. TCM is my savior.
7. I am an old soul in every aspect of the word and despite the cruel comments, I am thoroughly proud of it.
I would like to thank A Mindful Traveler again for this honor. I wish for the best in all your blogging for I am enthralled with every bit of your works. 🙂 Until next time, clear your minds on a long walk, lads! 😀